Entries are closed. Entries for the 2019 World Dairy Expo International Futurity will open December 1, 2015.
Past Exhibitors, please login to the Dairy Cattle Entry System.
When submitting animal entries, please include an AIN 15-digit number (visual or electronic) for all animals. Acceptable forms of animal identification are: USDA AIN 840 tag (RFID or visual), Canadian CIA RFID 124 tag, Manufacturer Coded RFID 900, 982, or 985 tag. Entries may be submitted with this information Pending. Though, upon arrival to the Expo grounds, this tag is required. This information will be used for health check-in upon arrival. Breed show check-in will continue to use an original breed association registration paper.
Thank you for your interest, below is information for the 2015 Show.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us via email or at 608-224-6455.
- Download the 2015 PREMIUM BOOK (PDF).
2015 Premium Book PDF Forms and Applications
We recommend entering online, but if you prefer to print and mail your entries, paid by check or money order, use the Cattle Exhibitor forms below.
- World Dairy Expo Entry Form (PDF)
- World Dairy Expo Entry Form - Canada (PDF)
- World Dairy Expo International Futurity Entry Form (PDF)
- International Junior Holstein Show Entry Form (PDF)
- 2015 Judge Nomination Form for 2016 (PDF)
- Dairy Cattle Exhibitor Committee At-Large Breed Representative Nomination Form (PDF)
- 2015 Thursday Early Arrival Request (PDF)
- Stalling Request Form (PDF)
- Youth Showmanship & Fitting Contest Entry Form (PDF)
- Certification of Fitters (PDF)
- Vet Instructions for Health Check-In (PDF)
- Premier Exhibitor Award Form (PDF)
- Premier Breeder Award Form (PDF)
2015 Dairy Cattle Exhibitors Information
Once you have submitted your entries, World Dairy Expo will provide entry confirmation via email to those who provide a valid email address or by postal mail. Please review the following important information in preparation for your arrival at World Dairy Expo. Please print the following for easy reference.