Past Exhibitors, please login to the Dairy Cattle Entry System.
World Dairy Expo 2016 Dairy Cattle Show entries are now being accepted with applicable fees. Entries are due Wednesday, August 31. Late fees will apply beginning September 1. Online entry will close Sunday, September 11 at midnight CST.
Updated 8/19/16: Due to a backlog in official USDA AIN 840 tags, the requirement to submit official AIN and CCIA ID at the time of animal entry has been relaxed for this year's World Dairy Expo. If exhibitors do not currently have a AIN or CCIA number for their animal(s), entries can be submitted by selecting "pending" on the paper or electronic entry form. Exhibitors are requested to provide updates to pending information in advance of the Show.
In order to remain in compliance with the USDA Animal Diseas Traceability (ADT) rule, animals MUST have official ID listed on their health papers and a matching AIN or CCIA tag in their ear when they arrive on grounds. Acceptable forms of animal identification are: USDA AIN 840 tag, Canadian CIA RFID 124 tag, Manufacturer Coded RFID 900, 982, or 985 tag. *NOTE: Manufacturer coded 900, 982 or 985 RFID tags were discontinued as official ID by USDA starting in 2015. However, tags applied before March 11, 2015 will be recognized for the life of the animal. Tags must be in place in the animal's ear upon arrival to the Expo grounds. This information will be used for health check-in upon arrival. Breed show check-in will continue to use an original breed association registration paper.
Effective August 18, all cattle traveling to World Dairy Expo from Indiana are REQUIRED to have a negative TB test. Additional health requirements for cattle traveling to World Dairy Expo can be found here.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us via email or at 608-224-6455.
- Download the 2016 PREMIUM BOOK (PDF).
2016 Premium Book PDF Forms and Applications
We recommend entering online, but if you prefer to print and mail your entries, paid by check or money order, use the Cattle Exhibitor forms below.
- World Dairy Expo Entry Form (PDF)
- World Dairy Expo Entry Form - Canada (PDF)
- International Junior Holstein Show Entry Form (PDF)
- 2016 Judge Nomination Form for 2017 Shows (PDF)
- Dairy Cattle Exhibitor Committee Geographic Representative Nomination Form (PDF)
- 2016 Thursday Early Arrival Request (PDF)
- Stalling Request Form (PDF)
- Youth Showmanship & Fitting Contest Entry Form (PDF)
- Certification of Fitters (PDF)
- Vet Instructions for Health Check-In (PDF)
- Premier Exhibitor Award Form (PDF)
- Premier Breeder Award Form (PDF)
2016 Dairy Cattle Exhibitors Information
Once you have submitted your entries, World Dairy Expo will provide entry confirmation via email to those who provide a valid email address or by postal mail. The following information will be available in August.