Entries for 2017 World Dairy Expo International Futurity will be accepted until November 1, 2014, 11:59 p.m. Make your entry today.
Past Exhibitors, please login to the Dairy Cattle Entry System.
World Dairy Expo 2015 entry information will be available June 2015. Below you will find information for the 2014 Show.
When submitting animal entries, please include an AIN 15-digit number (visual or electronic) for all animals. Acceptable forms of animal identification are: USDA AIN 840 tag (RFID or visual), Canadian CIA RFID 124 tag, Manufacturer Coded RFID 900, 982, or 985 tag. Entries may be submitted with this information Pending. Though, upon arrival to the Expo grounds, this tag is required. This information will be used for health check-in upon arrival. Breed show check-in will continue to use an original breed association registration paper.
Thank you for your interest, below is information for the 2014 Show.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us via email or at 608-224-6455.
- Download the 2014 PREMIUM BOOK (PDF).
2014 Premium Book PDF Forms and Applications
We recommend entering online, but if you prefer to print and mail your entries, paid by check or money order, use the Cattle Exhibitor forms below.
- World Dairy Expo Entry Form (PDF)
- World Dairy Expo Entry Form - Canada (PDF)
- World Dairy Expo International Futurity Entry Form (PDF)
- International Junior Holstein Show Entry Form (PDF)
- 2014 Judge Nomination Form for 2015 (PDF)
- 2014 Thursday Early Arrival Request (PDF)
- Stalling Request Form (PDF)
- Youth Showmanship & Fitting Contest Entry Form (PDF)
- Certification of Fitters (PDF)
- Vet Instructions for Health Check-In (PDF)
- Premier Exhibitor Award Form (PDF)
- Premier Breeder Award Form (PDF)
2014 Dairy Cattle Exhibitors Information
Once you have submitted your entries, World Dairy Expo will provide entry confirmation via email to those who provide a valid email address or by postal mail. Please review the following important information in preparation for your arrival at World Dairy Expo. Please print the following for easy reference.
- Welcome Exhibitors Information (PDF)
- Health Regulations (PDF)
- Health Paper Check-In Procedure (PDF)
- Feed Vendor Information (PDF)