Check out the new mircosite about Madison and World Dairy Expo, visitmadison.com/WDE15.
Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Way
Madison, WI 53713
Directions: From Chicago take I-90 West; From Minneapolis take I-94 East; From Milwaukee take I-94 West. Exit West from these onto Hwy 12/18 (the Beltline). (From Iowa enter Madison on Hwy 12/18 or Hwy 14 which runs into Hwy 12/18.) * From Hwy 12/18 (the Beltline) exit North on John Nolen Drive or Rimrock Road. The Alliant Energy Center of Dane County is located at the bottom of each exit.
World Dairy Expo to Offer Shuttling
World Dairy Expo will have a free shuttle service that will be running during the show, from the Alliant Energy Center to downtown hotels.
The two, 31 passenger shuttles will begin their routes around 6:30 a.m. and conclude at 6:30 p.m. each day. The route will run as follows:
The Graduate Madison
The Madison Concourse and Governor’s Club
Inn on the Park
Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
Alliant Energy Center. Each loop takes approximately 45 minutes and will visit each property twice an hour.
World Dairy Expo work closely with Madison's taxi companies. Taxis are available during show hours outside of the East Lobby of the Coliseum. Taxis can also be reached by calling:
Need a ride? Download the Uber app for a FREE first ride (up to $20 value) courtesy of World Dairy Expo! Sign up using this quick link or enter the promocode DAIRYEXPO to redeem. This offer is for first-time Uber customers only and is valid in the United States until Nov. 1, 2015.
- Reserve hotel rooms as far in advance as possible.
- If canceling extra rooms or extra nights, do so as far in advance as possible.
- Pay attention to deposit due dates, forfeiture rules and cancellation policies.
- Reserve vehicles (buses, vans, cars) as far in advance as possible to assure availability.
- Rent motorized scooters or wheelchairs from Buit Mobility Solutions.
Entertainment Guide & Tourism
- For more tourism information in the Madison area, see www.visitmadison.com!
- For more tourism information throughout Wisconsin, see www.travelwisconsin.com
Madison is home to the Dane County Regional Airport (American Eagle, United, Delta, and Frontier). The airport is a 20 minute drive from World Dairy Expo. Taxi service is available at the airport and most of Madison's full-service hotels provide free shuttles.
Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is a 1 1/2 hour drive from Madison. O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois is a 3 hour drive from World Dairy Expo. Chicago's Midway Airport is 3 1/2 hours away from Madison.