Monday, September 28, 2015
Morey Takes Top Honors for Second Time in WDE Youth Fitting Contest
MADISON, WIS. – Thirteen dairy youth competed in the World Dairy Expo Youth Fitting Contest on Sunday, September 27 in the Estrumate Sale Pavilion. Lee Morey of Rochester, AB., took home top honors and received a clippers, sponsored by Aesculap AG Germany. More has placed in the top five of the contest every year since winning in 2011. Austin Nauman, Norwalk Wis., and Trevor Tuman, Arlington, Minn., took home second and third place respectively, and both received a clippers sponsored by Wahl Clipper & Lister Shearing. Serving as official judge for the contest was Kyle Henderson of Millbrook, Ont.
The placings for the Youth Fitting Contest are as follows:
1. Lee Morey, Rochester, AB.
2. Austin Nauman, Norwalk, Wis.
3. Trevor Tuman, Arlington, Minn.
4. Jack Cliffe, Middletown, Del.
5. Nathan Arthur, Sumner, Iowa
6. Casey Morey, Rochester, AB
7. Evan Stanley, Norwood, Ont.
8. Hannah Nelson, Ellsworth, Wis.
9. Brock Liddle, Argyle, N.Y.
10. Elizabeth Acle, Guys Mills, Pa.
WDE, recognized as the meeting place for the global dairy industry, attracts more than 70,000 attendees from more than 90 countries each year. Visit worlddairyexpo.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@WDExpo or #WDE15) for more information.